News, Articles and Events
In the summer of 2020, we committed to taking concrete steps toward challenging white supremacy and becoming an anti-racist organization. While we recognize that this will be ongoing work, we pledged to report back on our efforts. A full report was provided to the...
AccessMatters is pleased to welcome four new Board members to the 2021 Board of Directors: Danna Casserly, Katherine Ensler, Natasha Graves, and Teneshia Washington.Danna Casserly is the Director of Development and Communications at the Pennsylvania Health Law Project...
Download the PDF version of our 2020 Impact Report.
Family planning during a pandemic? We can help. Sexual and reproductive health are a part of life and they don’t need to take a backseat, even during a pandemic. Access is more important than ever. AccessMatters’ healthcare providers are open and able to help you keep...
Whether you’re planning to vote early or waiting until Election Day, it is important to make a plan to ensure you are fully prepared to vote. To make a voting plan, here are some things to consider: If you are voting by mail, and you have not yet returned your mail or...
- Progress Towards Our Ongoing and Continuous Work to Become an Anti-Racist Organization
- AccessMatters Welcomes Four New Board Members
- Statement from AccessMatters’ President & CEO Melissa Weiler Gerber on the Release of Final Title X Family Planning Rule
- Our 2020 Impact Report
- Statement from AccessMatters’ President & CEO Melissa Weiler Gerber on Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Title X, the Nation’s Family Planning Program
- Statement from AccessMatters’ President & CEO Melissa Weiler Gerber on Confirmation of HHS Secretary Becerra & Immediate Announcement on Forthcoming Title X Rulemaking
- Statement from AccessMatters’ President & CEO Melissa Weiler Gerber on President Biden’s Title X Family Planning Program Memorandum
- Statement on the Inauguration of President Biden & Vice President Harris
- Stay Healthy
- What’s Your Voting Plan?
1700 Market Street, Suite 1540 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (215) 985-2600 | [email protected] Formerly Family Planning Council -founded 1972