News, Articles and Events
Earlier today, the U.S. Supreme Court released its official decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, overruling the landmark court case Roe v. Wade and decimating the right to abortion care in the United States, and threatening other rights we hold...
Join the PHLYP team for a virtual showing of Plan A, a short film about four friends navigating life, relationships, and sex. Choose the best date for you & register today! Tuesday, June 21, 2 - 3 pm | Register Here Wednesday, June 22, 9 - 10 am | Register Here...
Are you feeling outraged? We are. Here’s the role we are playing now and in the coming weeks and months: To reassure people who call our hotline, who interact with our teams, and who visit our provider sites that abortion care remains legal and that information and...
AccessMatters Welcomes Six New Board Members AccessMatters is pleased to welcome six new Board members to its Board of Directors: Patience Foster, Amy Confair, Kevin Jordan, Matthew Ray, Michele Wilson, and Matthew Whitehorn. These new Board members join current...
In the summer of 2020, we committed to taking concrete steps toward challenging white supremacy and becoming an anti-racist organization. While we recognize that this will be ongoing work, we pledged to report back on our efforts. A full report was provided to the...
AccessMatters is pleased to welcome four new Board members to the 2021 Board of Directors: Danna Casserly, Katherine Ensler, Natasha Graves, and Teneshia Washington.Danna Casserly is the Director of Development and Communications at the Pennsylvania Health Law Project...
Download the PDF version of our 2020 Impact Report.
- Today’s Decision: Act Now to Help Protect Abortion Access in PA
- What’s The Plan? Join Us For A Virtual Screening!
- Feeling Outraged at the Draft SCOTUS Opinion? Here’s What We’re Doing & What You Can Do
- AccessMatters Welcomes Six New Board Members
- FOR RELEASE: AccessMatters Receives Five-Year Title X Family Planning Grant from HHS
- Statement from Melissa Weiler Gerber, President & CEO on HHS Victory in Title X Lawsuit
- Progress Towards Our Ongoing and Continuous Work to Become an Anti-Racist Organization
- AccessMatters Welcomes Four New Board Members
- Statement from AccessMatters’ President & CEO Melissa Weiler Gerber on the Release of Final Title X Family Planning Rule
- Our 2020 Impact Report
1700 Market Street, Suite 1540 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (215) 985-2600 | [email protected] Formerly Family Planning Council -founded 1972