News, Articles and Events
Family planning during a pandemic? We can help. Sexual and reproductive health are a part of life and they don’t need to take a backseat, even during a pandemic. Access is more important than ever. AccessMatters’ healthcare providers are open and able to help you keep...
Whether you’re planning to vote early or waiting until Election Day, it is important to make a plan to ensure you are fully prepared to vote. To make a voting plan, here are some things to consider: If you are voting by mail, and you have not yet returned your mail or...
AccessMatters believes voting is a basic right that all people should be able to exercise without barriers. Elected officials influence the policies that directly impact the lives of ALL Pennsylvanians. They influence decisions on various issues related to access to...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Audrey Ann Ross 215-985-2619 [PHILADELPHIA, PA - July 8, 2020]: Earlier today the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) issued a decision in the Little Sisters of the Poor v Pennsylvania case, upholding the Trump Administration’s...
AccessMatters’ Health Resource Centers are private spaces where high school youth across Pennsylvania can receive counseling, education, condoms, and referrals to community-based sexual and reproductive health and related services. Health Resource Centers promote the...
- Statement from AccessMatters’ President & CEO Melissa Weiler Gerber on Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Title X, the Nation’s Family Planning Program
- Statement from AccessMatters’ President & CEO Melissa Weiler Gerber on Confirmation of HHS Secretary Becerra & Immediate Announcement on Forthcoming Title X Rulemaking
- Statement from AccessMatters’ President & CEO Melissa Weiler Gerber on President Biden’s Title X Family Planning Program Memorandum
- Statement on the Inauguration of President Biden & Vice President Harris
- Stay Healthy
- What’s Your Voting Plan?
- Vote 2020: Register and Vote Early
- Statement from AccessMatters Regarding SCOTUS Decision on ACA’s Contraceptive Coverage Mandate
- PENNSYLVANIA TEENS THRIVE With Sexual and Reproductive Telehealth Support from AccessMatters
- THRIVE: Connecting Teens to Sexual & Reproductive Health Services
1700 Market Street, Suite 1540 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (215) 985-2600 | [email protected]ccessmatters.org Formerly Family Planning Council -founded 1972