Evaluation and Data Consulting Services
AccessMatters’ Research, Evaluation, and Data (RED) team offers customized consulting services to assess the effectiveness of your organization’s efforts to address important social and health issues. Our experienced staff have wide-ranging methodological expertise, and regularly conduct mixed-method evaluations for internal programs as well as external clients.
Services offered by AccessMatters’ RED team include:
- Independent/unaffiliated Evaluation of programs and services, ranging from pilot projects to long-established programs
- Needs Assessments and Environmental Scans to identify and visualize barriers and service gaps as well as strengths, capacity, and existing resources in a community or population
- Evaluation Design for proposals (i.e. developing process and outcome evaluation work plans, developing logic models, establishing SMART goals and objectives)
- Survey and Script Design for written and online surveys, in-person and remote interviews, and focus groups
- Culturally Responsible Form Design to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of questions and formatting for any data collection tool, especially those used in clinical and healthcare settings
- Data Management consulting and technical assistance for Title X family planning providers working with complex health data systems
- Report Writing to translate evaluation results into compelling stories that speak to funders, community members, and other stakeholders
For more information, or to request services, please contact Research@AccessMatters.org.
1700 Market Street, Suite 1540 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (215) 985-2600 | firstname.lastname@example.org Formerly Family Planning Council -founded 1972