AccessMatters is proud to sponsor the 2nd Annual Leading the Way Conference: Increasing Access to Sexual and Reproductive Health, taking place on June 18, 2015 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at the Doubletree Philadelphia. The conference will present health care professionals and advocates in the region with new strategies for integrating sexual and reproductive health care services. Visit www.LeadingTheWay2015.eventbrite.com for registration information.
- Identifying strategies to increase access and quality of care for underserved populations
- Examining disparities in family planning using a reproductive justice framework
- Sex work, stigma, and sexual health
- Adolescent development
- Bringing patient advocacy outside the exam room (using mobile apps)
- Contraceptive update
- Integrating sexual and reproductive health into primary care and much more