Evaluation Consulting Services
AccessMatters’ Research and Evaluation staff offer consulting services to assess the effectiveness of organizational efforts to address important social and health issues. AccessMatters works regularly with local, state, and national non-profit organizations and public agencies.
Our experienced staff can help your organization effectively evaluate the success of your work to address social and health issues in your community.
AccessMatters can tailor these services to fit your needs.
- Independent, external evaluation of programs and services.
- Needs Assessments: Identify challenges and service gaps as well as strengths, capacity, and resources in a community or population.
- Grant Writing: Develop competitive proposals with coherent logic models, meaningful objectives, and strong evaluation plans.
- Evaluation Design: Develop process and outcome evaluation plans, including protocols for quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods evaluations.
- Survey Design: Develop written and on-line questionnaires, computer-assisted interviews, and scripts for interviews and focus groups.
- Data Collection: Implement surveys, conduct interviews, and facilitate focus groups.
- Data Management and Analysis: Develop data tracking systems; data entry and cleaning; qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Report Writing: Translate evaluation results into compelling stories that speak to funders, community members, and other stakeholders.
For more information, contact Maureen McCarthy, Ph.D., Director, Research and Evaluation.
1700 Market Street, Suite 1540 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (215) 985-2600 | firstname.lastname@example.org Formerly Family Planning Council -founded 1972